Opportunities for 2021/22
Coordinators, teams and Committees
Join the PAC team! Here are some fabulous volunteer positions we would love to fill!
- Class Representative Coordinator, communicating with class reps.
- Fun Lunch Team, assisting Fun Lunch coordinators each month.
- Events Team, assisting in the planning and implementation of PAC events.
- Emergency Preparedness Team, reviewing inventory and updating supplies.
- Welcome to Willows, welcoming new families to the community throughout the school year.
- Active Families Team, coordinating active transport initiatives and 'drop in' family activities.
- Volunteer/Teacher Appreciation Team, coordinating appreciation cards and gifts and end of year luncheon.
- Back to School Stationary Supplies Team, working with suppliers and admin to organize supply program.
- Lost and Found Team, 4 times year, working with school staff to display items and help lost items find their way home.
- Library Helpers, assisting librarian with re-shelving books.
- Food or Clothing Donation Drive Team, coordinating food/clothing drives and delivering to charities.
- Grade 5 Committee, coordinating end of year celebrations and Grade 5 hoodie signatures and orders.
- Grant Writer, working with executive members to write and secure fundraising grants.
The more the merrier, if you are interested in helping out, but don't know which area to choose send us a note! firstname.lastname@example.org
It's a fresh start for the PAC, we are looking to fill multiple positions for the 2021/22 school year. Volunteering is good for the soul! Being involved with the PAC at Willows gives you the chance to have a direct impact on the school, your child's education and experiences...and you can have fun and make new friends too!
If you are interested in any of these roles for the 2021/22 school year, please email us! email@example.com. No past PAC experience is necessary!
Each year we look for dedicated parents/guardians to step up and act as Class Representatives! This volunteer role comes with a template for success and the flexibility to tailor it based on your unique classroom experience. Acting as Class Rep is your opportunity to be more connected to your child’s classroom, the teacher, other parents and the school. Increased involvement leads to increased connectedness for both you and your child.
As Class Rep you will:
Keep parents informed about the happenings of the classroom, school, and PAC
Compile accurate class lists and be responsible for maintaining them
Help build community within your classroom and the school
Attend PAC meetings
If you are interested in acting as your child’s Class Rep, please email the Class Rep Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line please include: the teacher’s name and Div # (if you know it)
In the body of the email please include: your name, email address, and phone number
This may be a shared position based on interest in the role.